Friday 29 October 2010

Mz.g!e's Homemade

Okay! These are "new food" from my kitchen. Well, I do cook once in a while when I'm in the mood of doing so. Most of time, I try not to copy from anywhere. I look for the basic menu and combine this and that;whatever imagination ran out in my mind. Most of time, I didn't know how to make it but I do know if I learn how to cook properly, I can make quite a lot of food combination ha-ha-ha! Better just look for a chef to do so if I want to open a restaurant (AMEN). 

And pardon me for the "not so good looking" food because I don't know how to make it look nice in terms of colors. However, don't judge the book by its cover; give it a try, then you won't regret ;)
Another version of Chips that I made. Added some seasonings then added with Mayonnaise and Chili Sauce on top of it make this spicy herb sweet chips be the rice's companions. Yes, eat these crunchy chips with warm rice with Sweet Ice Tea as your drink is Just sooting!

I'm not sure what to call this experiment of desert I made. I failed on my 1st attempt and the second one did turn out to be very well. I left it in the fridge in the morning and when I got back home, half of it was gone eaten by mum. Pretty happy that she loves it but she just said "she likes it" since i need to improve a bit more. Well yeah, I need to add a bit more of milk in it but one thing for sure it isn't sweet at all. It tastes like Marble cake (mum said so) but it isn't. It's half pudding, half bread, half cheese but its not soft! A NEW MENU from me, try on! ha-ha-ha-ha!

Look at the title! Cheese Bread Pudding. It looks nicely baked right and I really am loving the color. Frankly speaking, when you eat this cheesy bread pudding of mine, it tastes more like "cheese cake". Not kidding mate! Made it purposely for half baked and then put it in the fridge to frozen it. And ended up, it tastes like eating "cheese cake" but in less sweet version!

This isn't an experiment. Nothing new about this but the different lies on its Pie Crusts. I made some modification in it. And well for the stuff, I just added potatoes in it. I made this one especially for my mum to welcome Halloween he-he-he!

No comments:

Post a Comment