Tuesday 4 January 2011

Yenzy & Joey - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY


That's the place where Yenzy and Joey held their wedding reception at right on the first day of the first beautiful year of 2011. Yeah, I know, it's new year but well they have their own special reason on celebrating it right on the first day. Thanks GOD that me and my team didn't need to wake that early since she told us not to shoot the 'make-up' session. ( The team and I had a gathering with the rest of our friends but had to go earlier due to saving the energy for photo session :))

Anyway, here are some random photos from their wedding and since they don't let me post their photos on my photography page,  then you won't be seeing any new update for me unless I'm done with the whole thing ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment