Monday 27 December 2010

MY X-MAS


" Shake it up,
Shake up the happiness!
Wake it up,
Wake up the happiness
Come on y'all 
It's Christmas time
Ho,H o,Ho
It's Christmas time :) " 

My favorite X-MAS 2010 song has to be the ones from TRAIN - Shake up Christmas! I love the beats and simple lyric that brings out the happiness of Christmas to those who listen to their song whether they celebrate it or not.

MERRY late CHRISTMAS from me and hope all of you had a wonderful X-MAS Celebration. Unfortunately, I missed the joy on X-MAS day as in fact, I went to doctor at 3.30 am in the hospital and asked for medicines. Thanks to the trio of flu, cold and fever that made me so down and slept throughout the whole X-MAS. However, I had to be thankful to be able to celebrate X-MAS on X-MAS Eve with friends , thanks LORD & Universe.


The party on the 24th of December is planned by my best friend, Andi and unexpectedly most of those who got invited came along! We had our time at Glasshouse, Pluit, West Jakarta with around 25 people or more. Unfortunately, I was so doomed throughout the whole time! the cough, the red left eye and fever kicked me down so I didn't really have much fun as I should or else, it would be totally the best x-mas party ever! There were so much laughters and joy that we shared on that day! Funny things happened, silly games were played and totally great atmosphere and companions to spend the X-MAS Eve with. WD Andi, you nailed it =)!




Taken from my friend's camera! see, I'm quite happy holding my present =P

Honestly, tell me what do you think of the Video fusion that I made yesterday! I'm the one who did everything from the shooting, editing and ideas too! Yeah, though I'm so sick on that day but my photographer and videographer soul made me still able to capture the moments. Anyway, lately I'm hooked by videography and thinking of deepen my skill towards it especially with the awesome camera I've, I should utilize it to the max, right? he-he-he!

Of course, I also got myself gifts (not one but lots :p). I decided to spend enough money towards buying new lenses, new camera bag (horaii), rechargeable batteries, and also 2 pairs of jeans and more to come too! I still in search of buying clothes but haven't found the one I really want, so need to hunt them down :p! HEY! my friends also gave me x-mas presents which are : Doraemon Mini-Fan and umbrella! Ha, finally I got new fan! Thanks boys!

This is what I got for my mum along with X-MAS cookies, chocolates and white-chocolate peanuts. I saw this cute Santa Claus cushion and suddenly, my thought goes to mum. I'm definitely happy that mum likes it too and beside it's huggable! 

Once again, MERRY LATE X-MAS and GOD BLESS YOU & FAMILY :-)

1 comment:

  1. seru neh keliatannya
    ad yeah ur video making improved ^^

    ReplyDelete