Sunday 23 January 2011

Astons Prime Review


ASTONS PRIME is located at the 3rd floor in Central Point, Singapore and this restaurant is recommended with my friend who's living in Singapore. And I thought, why don't we give it a go and had to admit that I'm so much in love with the awesome food they have! For the price itself, it starts with around $ 15 I think but it's worth for every penny you spent! The place itself is quite cozy and it's really a great place to eat, drink, and either for hangout or business meeting.



Since my mom was kind of full so she just decided to have beef lasagna. We thought it would just be average taste or even crap since their main food is actually the steak. Me and my aunties tried it and had to admit, we love it too!! So whether you wan to eat the heaviest food (steak) or the lightest one (the soup), each of them taste good!


 I think this is called New York's strip and my aunty ordered it in medium done. The grilled and the sauce itself is great enough at least I don't taste this kind of tasty steak down here in Jakarta. It's good!


My other aunty ordered this one and I really couldn't remember what this one called but it's the house's speciality. I think this one is Prime Rib eye Extra Cut and once again I've to admit its seriously taste great especially if you eat it with my lamb chop's sauce, it tastes much better ^'^

Mine has the cutest name ever! This is U.S Kookaburra Lamb Chop! The Lamb Chop is kind of tasteless but it tastes great when you eat it with the Kookaburra's sauce they served. I chose mashed potatoes and Broccoli and Cheese as the main dishes which made me extremely full. And wait this is not all my menu, my aunty who ordered the Prime Rib wanted me to finish half of hers so definitely I'm so overloaded with beef and I'm loving it!





And after we had our super duper heavy lunch, Mom desert, Vanilla Ice-cream is out! The ice-cream itself is also so creamy and I'm in love with it too! I asked for another scoop but mom didn't let me! Hard to believe that whether its the appetizer, main course and desert is actually great.



So for those who either live or visit Singapore, make sure you give a shot to eat at this delicious steak restaurant. Never taste steak as good as this one throughout the places I ever ate in Jakarta. Although it's a bit long to serve but whether its the price or the waiting moment, its worth it. Each of us happy with the menu we had especially mine who had to eat super duper lots of food. Great Food ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment