Tuesday 18 January 2011

Elisa & Davis - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

On August 2010, I captured their PRE-WED and they also told me and my team to be their "photo-booth" photographers. Luckily, my friend came along with me so I could escape for a little while capturing their wedding ceremony! So here are the photos I captured where I sneak out he-he-he!






Being a "photo-booth" photographer is kind of fun too; you met and talk with lots of people more than when you are just roaming around as wedding photographer itself. What I love is capturing kids and their expressions while we are at the wedding and this is one of the example : 


Anyway, Elisa & Davis's photo-booth is kind of cute and this is my first time too. So many people queueing and wanted their photos to be taken even surprisingly, more families than their friends in the booth! Lately in Jakarta, it's new on having a photo-booth session in a wedding and soon it'll be totally a trend in here. I just took random photos like always but to see the whole photo session, don't hesitate to join my photography's fans page on Facebook : Aozora Photography . And in case, you didn't know, I finished checking and editing the 600 photos in two days because they had to go back to Singapore, ha-ha-ha! I really LOVE what I do :)





No comments:

Post a Comment