Sunday 19 December 2010

Another Pancious Menu

Pancious has become my favorite restaurant to eat and hang out with for the past 2 years. I love their food, beverage and ambience too although sometimes its too crowded =P! Their pancakes is delicious because of the variety of toppings they have. "Manggo Cheese Double Pancake" used to me my favorite but right now, I'm just picking any random pancakes I feel like eating at that day.

Their pasta is great too apart from the carbonara and my friend recommend me which one to choose. Well, I've tried most of their pastas even the newest one - Chicken Blue Cheese and each of them is highly recommended. So, my friend decided to order "Chicken Blue Cheese" and she likes it :)


While my lunch is a bit different than usual. I decided to eat their burger again after the last one I like. This one I forgot what it's called really but there's bacon and beef and totally recommended!!!! It's delicious although it looks not too big but you'll definitely be full with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment