Sunday 19 December 2010

Nanny's Pavillon at Pacific Place

Well Nanny's Pavillon is definitely famous down in Jakarta for their unique decoration in each branches they have. Me and my singaporean friend, Devi who came down to Jakarta went to the ones that is at Pacific Place. The theme is bathroom and have to admit, I love their decoration! ( who doesn't)



This is my second time there and still the food is just alright; not too awesome but worth it in a way. The price that they offer also very reasonable and their waffle is yummier than the ones in Pancious. I tried the new drink they have in the menu called Melon Lemonade. I thought it would be somehow sweet but unfortunately it's sour enough so I asked for an additional sugar =D!


Then, here is the waffle we ordered. I'm sorry I forgot what it called but it's like Oreo with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice-cream. It's delicious and order their waffle instead of pancakes ^-^



Sorry for unable to take closer photo of their 'bathroom theme'. I didn't bring my camera so the photo qualities are pretty much ugly! I hate Blackberry's camera. It looks nice at their screen and worst when you see it in the computer!


No comments:

Post a Comment