Wednesday 22 December 2010

Cuppa Coffee Review

Cuppa Coffee is the place where I had these food and drink. I forgot what my drink called; it's either Green Tea Latte or Fraps, I'm not quite sure but theirs is a must to try! I never fond of Green Tea but I gave myself a go and without disappointed with its taste. The price is around Rp. 27.000 ($ 2.70) not too expensive! Oh yeah, you can find Cuppa Coffee in places where Carefour is around ( I think so)! I had mine the ones at Permata Hijau ITC but I know they also have it at Puri Carefour. 


Then at Cuppa Coffee, they offer this main courses menu into several package with a price around Rp. 50.000 ($5.00). Unfortunately, when I went there, they didn't have the stuff I wanted (I forgot the pancake called). But anyway with 3 main courses for a price of Rp. 50.000, then it's cheap right? Mum ate their Mushroom soup while I ate their Sandwich and Pancake. 

I don't know how the soup taste since I hate mushroom but mum didn't complain at all, so I guess it's alright. While the sandwich itself is just too plain but well, you can't expect much for a package right? Their pancake is very good except its just too thin. The oreo cracks, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice-cream and oreo cookies blend very well in sweet pancake. 






Good place too eat pancake and drink coffee while waiting but not a good place to hang-out with your friends. It's good for meeting but I think the way they designed their place it's more like a coffee place for an individual. Grab their main courses package which is cheap (including soup, 1 main course and 1 Pancake). I spent around Rp. 87.000 (including tax) in total and quite full afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment