Sunday 19 December 2010

Hengky & Jeanny - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

 Honestly speaking, I've no idea at all about the couple I shot even for a bit of it! Mum just told me that I should captured their wedding ceremony around 2 days before the date. I don't know who is actually related to my family from dad's side line - whether it's the groom and the bride! However, I know the aunty who invited us there is actually my grandpa's third wife's daughter :)

Anyway introducing you, HENGKY & JEANNY whose wedding was held at Dusit Mangga Dua Hotel on 12th December 2010. Congratulation for the couple and GOD Bless both of you ^_^. And for those who love my photography please kindly join the page on my facebook : Aozora Photography. Thanks for joining in advance and if you are interested in me being your wedding photographer, then do check out the Pricelist page and then contact me afterwards, thanks ^_^





























 And well the last few photos are just random personal photos of three of us at their wedding - Me, Mum and my friend, Devi.



And while waiting for our driver to pick us up, I saw this cute X-MAS decoration that the hotel's has and I love it. Though I'm tired yet I still push myself to capture the photos with my unsteady hands LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment