Tuesday 21 December 2010

Shabu-Shabu Slim Review

 

This Shabu-Shabu restaurant has to be one of my favorites at the moment. I don't know where-else Shabu-Shabu Slim is at, but I eat the one at Central Park, LG. They are Cheap, refreshing, and delicious with three kinds of soup you can choose. I love their Tom Yum soup a lot while their chicken soup is just ordinary clear soup (they should make it much tastier).







With just a price of around Rp. 80,000 ($8.00)/person, you can eat as much as you want with a time limit of 1.5 hours. They have meatballs, fried tofu, the delicious fish ( I don't know what its called), etcs, various of vegetables, few kind of Sushi and some deserts too! If you come down there on Monday or Wednesday, then you must try their delicious Green Tea Ice-Cream (mixed it with Strawberry ice-cream make it yummier!). For me, it's cheap and totally worth it!

And well since I'm sick and too lazy to take a photo, so I just captured mum's face ha-ha-ha. Hey, this is my third visit! The First and Third with mum while the second one with my friend, Devi. You can either eat it in a group or you can just sit in the bar with your own hotpot! The service is also friendly. So, highly recommended to try ;-)



PS : Don't compare them with Hanamasa although the price is slightly different. In here, they only offer Shabu-Shabu and for the taste itself, Hanamasa is far away from here. Hanamasa is good but this one is a lot better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment