Monday 1 November 2010

FRESH from Mz.g!e's Oven!





  
This one is totally FRESH from my kitchen. I woke up in the morning (not too early anyway) with mum told me to cook the meats she brought. She thought I would be making Beef Teriyaki (well she was hoping so) but instead I surprised her with something. And surprisingly, my dad also likes it despite its too spicy for him. So its like lovely, very :)

I don't need to think of its name since mum already gave its name and I just added it. This one is called "NARBARBUL" Nasi Bakar Bule which simply means Western Baked Rice. It sounds funny when I have to translate them to English but anyway yeah! (Thank you mum). Anyway, another imagination of mine but since I'm so not too artistic in a way, I need to work out on how to make this food looks eye-catchy! 

The looks isn't how I wanted it to be but the taste and its smell alright. The taste is rather strong - its spicy, cheesy, salty, sweet, a bit oily with BBQ smell and a lot more in it. I can't tell you the whole thing right? *giggles*.  This one gonna be on sale once I know how to make-up the food LOL!


I already posted a different photo of this desert I made on Friday. But this one is a recent ones where I decided to make one for my friend for a tester today. Well, now you can see the texture more clearly to its details right? that's why I love my hubby, he's just perfect! I still haven't make a proper sauce for this I still not sure what to give name to, but soon I must too. At the moment, I called it as "PUKAJUL" - Puding Coklat Keju or Chocolate Cheese Pudding. 

However, it's not fully a pudding anyway. It's really taste like eating a soft cake rather pudding but its not too soft for a cake neither. Seriously, I don't know what to call. I can't help it, its my imagination LOL!! Just like my blog's title : The Dreamer and Obsessions in Me". So really, you rather just try them! It's totally good for breakfast or supper and healthy especially for your kids! Not kidding, it's gonna be on sale too! what? ha-ha-ha! yea, planning to :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment