Thursday 21 October 2010

Random F&B


I think this is the first time that I tried to combine banana with bread. This is my favorite Toast bread that I brought from nearby my house called "Bethlehem". Its great and I ordered, Toast Bread with Banana, Chocolate, Cheese with extra milk. If you don't like sweet then you shouldn't add more milk with it. But overall, I love their toast beard. One of the best Roti Panggang I ever had around Jakarta.

I was just randomly picked a drink at Excellso Cafe and this "nutty mocha island" is the ones that interest me the most. Its pretty eye-catchy though and well you just have to mix all of them together. Not too sweet but it blends well. Like it but I'm in love more with their Avocado Coffee better ha-ha-ha! 

One of my friends craved for Meatballs and we decided to just have it at this one of the famous meatball restaurants called "Bakso Jawir". I tried theirs a long time ago and didn't like how it taste. But after ate them again, I found it nice though. It tastes good and I know mum would like it. So I think I should bring her there for a try. The soup is nice so does their meatballs. But honestly? I still in love with Bakso Urat at Sunrise, West Jakarta. Oh! Their Urat meatballs is just Unbeatable! ha-ha-ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment