Tuesday 19 October 2010

Peach Garden

Mum was insisting me pretty badly to eat at this Chinese Restaurant for Dim-Sum. I think "Peace Garden" have several branches but I ate the ones at PX (St. Morris). My aunty told my mum that their Dim Sum is somehow cheap and not that bad neither; so we gave it a try anyway. Here are the food we and I didn't take a photo of their Prawn Chong Fun had no mood of doing so!






My Review :

I'm so sorry but this looking classy restaurant is just not worth to spend your penny at. For the pork itself, it costs around 48 Rb ($4.80) and it tastes like crap. Their whole Dim Sum is also tastelessly crap. And their service? Oh! You really would be so disappointed especially on how it took around 15 minutes or more to serve Chong Fun!! Its kinda over-priced but as long it tastes great then it shouldn't be a matter. The one that has a better taste if those 3 pieces of skinless small bread with egg yolk. Seriously, HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED , crap tastes and slow service. NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment