Monday 4 October 2010

X's B'day Party

Proudly to present my first kid's birthday party that ever photographed by me. I was a photographer as well videographer on the same event so I had to tell my friend to capture some moments that I'll be missed videoing. It was a bit confusing at first, but then I got used to it; switching from Camera to video and vice-versa; tiring but totally challenging.

I swear, I didn't know it would be that fun capturing kids though I know my friend, Edu,loves it. But what happened was that, time flies so fast and by just looking at them, you won't be remembering anything. Yes, it was hard to make them look at you but then sometimes I had to do it for the sake of being able to capture their face - close up.  But that impression wasn't as remarkable as when you are looking at the photos. I'm checking the 300's more photos that I captured yesterday and I'm quite surprised that I captured some funny moments too. 

Here is the Sneak peek photos of Xavier 1st Birthday @ Kiyadon, Central Park, Jakarta.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY  ^_^





The Birthday Boy, Xavier 


Look how happy the children were


With Grandpa watching the Magician performed












When I see her, she reminds me of my best friend, Chinqie ha-ha-ha-ha!


The Birthday boy & His happy family :)

Anyway, I still not yet finish in checking the photos but I'm giving you all some sneak peak photos how fun it was yesterday. Well, with the black ceiling, very minimum lighting (totally so low light), I'm proudly said that I did excellent. Shout out your comment ^_^

1 comment:

  1. very very nice indeed... I like the closeups of them though I dont know how she reminds you of me... hahaha

    ReplyDelete