Sunday 10 October 2010

Twinnie Last Food

First of all, I apologized for the non-focus and blurry photos. I was just too exhausted after finished my work as a first photographer for my friend's friend wedding. So yes, being the only photographer held the camera for hours and hours made my hands unsteady. I was starving but anyway, the photos isn't that crap, can still be seen and looking nice. We were looking very hungry, weren't we?

Anyway, these are the last food that the twins ate before they headed back to Singapore. We ate at Java Kitchen, Central Park. The traditional food is totally pricy but the price isn't that bad; pretty rational and oh, I love their Ice Cendol, LOVELY!



This is my so not delicious Nasi Gudeng. Well theirs is different than the usual Nasi Gudeng but definitely regretted on eating them. And I hate fried unions and since I was so hungry, I didn't complain much. Just finished it and drank Ice Cendol =D

 I'm not sure what this one is called. but it's fried fish with fried tofu and soya bean. Karin's food and enjoyed eating it. It looks delicious but I was just fully concentrated on my food only LOL

Their unique way of presenting the Fried Rice. This one is Devi's menu and she said the tastes is just alright.  I guess the street fried rice nearby my house tastier than this expensive looking fried rice =P

Okay! That's all. The satay photo is blur so I didn't upload, did it on purpose for deleting it too from my laptop's memory. Personally, I don't like their Indonesian Vegetable's Salad with Peanut Sauce! It doesn't taste like Gado-Gado (that's how they called it). But Overall, it's just average food but some of their food is quite good though but I just happened to forget which ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment