Tuesday 21 September 2010

h e L L o

First of all, I didn't plan to make a blog of my photography but a friend of mine and a stranger told me too put all my 'photo collections' into one place. so here I'm welcoming you to my 'other' blog, a blog that will consist the other passions of mine. wait! I'm still obsessed with photography but my clients knows me more as Pre-wed photographer only. 

Honestly? Since the first time I brought my first camera (Canon 40D) around 2 years ago, I knew what kind of photographer I would like to be. However, due to high demand nowadays in Indonesia and also with the small network I've, I decided to just merely focus on portrait photography.

And in this blog, you'll see the real photography I'm so deeply into. I'm a cloud chaser which means that I'm so deeply in love with the beautiful clouds in the sky above. They are just too beautiful to be missed out and sometimes you would find some weird and funny shapes of the clouds (agree?). And beside being a cloud maniac, I'm more into food and architecture photography rather than candid I guess.

Well, it would be just too boring if I only post photos without a story in it right? But I'll try to minimize the story as much as I can. Some photos are taken using my SLR cameras while the rest are either using my blackberry or N-97.. So If you see a low-resolution photo, that's simply using camera phones.

I try to minimize the editing and stay as natural as I can. Okay then, thank you for visiting and don't hesitate to bookmark me. I'll try to update as often as I could and hope you like them. See you ;)

PS : all photos which I posted are under my copyright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment