Wednesday 17 November 2010

Kendy & Elizabeth - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Wedding Photography AGAIN??? Er! Honestly, I forgot when did the last time I come to a wedding as a "guest" not a candid photographer. I barely remember when; last year or 2 years ago? Even today, I didn't plan to bring my hubby since I felt heavy and whatever reasons I could came out with. But at the very last second, I changed my dress and brought him along. (Oh dear!) It's like he gave me such a puppy eye though he's just tangible :p! Can't help it. I'm too attached and deeply in love with him; such an addiction he's! Unfortunately, I've to submit him to the hospital this week for a service since he has some problem with the "focus" sensor. I'm scared that it might because of my aunty who dropped it once around 4 months ago or less in a rough surface although it didn't do any damage so far apart from the focusing now. I was so miserable when it happened but anyway, he is seriously definitely must going to the hospital! 


Anyway today, Wednesday, The 17th of November, is my childhood friend's wedding - Elizabeth and Kendy. Finally, they are officially married after almost 14 years of being together. 1 and 4 years! I know! They were Junior high school sweetheart and isn't that so adorable. I doubt they never though that their so called "monkey love" is actually turned out to be their "forever" love. But it's happened to few of my high school friends who went to the same high schools with me. Weird! My school must have a magical of a true love story LOL.


Anyway, no further story telling, let's just jump into the conclusion. Here are some photos which I took as their wedding guest. I didn't take lots of photos; only frozen the usual traditions and nothing much. I only stayed for less than an hour and after the ceremony is done, I left straight away. I'm not being snobby or anything but seriously going to a wedding by yourself is the only reason for going home earlier, right? :p! 

And of course, these photos are under the flag of my photography service called : Aozora Photography. It's definitely captured and edited by me but I didn't do any heavy editing apart from balancing the colors only. So If you have facebook, then please I insist to kindly join my fans page by clicking on the name - Aozora Photography (Thanks so much :-))










Congratulation for couple and I'm so looking forward for the Junior. And amongst all the photos which I took today at the wedding, this is my most favorite photo including the color itself. The purple color makes its so memorable and with a bit of retouched, these two photos deserved to be called as my favorites! It's just perfectly captured the moment, the feeling, and the ambience too! Well, you should be agreeing with me right? =p



No comments:

Post a Comment