Sunday 21 November 2010

DORAEMON Cupcakes!!!

So today, I went out my best friend's sister and she gave me this beautiful, delicious and adorable cupcakes with my favorite blue Japanese robot called Doraemon. Well, if you are living in Asian countries, then you are most probably knowing him. And since we hadn't met for quite a long time and she had her dreamy trip to Canada for a month, then she made that ' I Miss You ' writing. Creatively cute isn't? I couldn't be thankful and blessed enough for such a present. Thank you so much sis, love you :-)

Well, I couldn't get enough from capturing my 12 beautiful Cupcakes. So here are some photos which I took with my Canon 40D. Seriously, I never though (ever), my Canon 40D could captured such sharp images and I didn't edit them neither. 








 Look at my Doraemon flush toy! Isn't he so adorable and that expression of his just made this photo look more adorable, right?  I love on how he look at a photo of himself in the cupcake. Love you Dub Bi Du (that's his name) 

Oh! This expression is just totally teasing you so much, isn't it? Please don't envy him :p

Taking photo next to the real cupcake! ha-ha-ha-ha!



And at the end, this is me, myself and I holding my so called Doraemon cupcakes! Those are mine so please don't you ever dare to take it away from me!!!


And yes, I still captured the last bite of my Doraemon cupcake and it's still CUTE!!!! Look, Look! :D


And Wait! She also gave me this 2011 small agenda and it's from Taiwan!! I think I need to go to Taiwan and I'll be going crazy too. I was screaming when I saw this adorable looking agenda! I like it and definitely going to use for next year hectic year! See, I'm so ready for having busy days and with this agenda, I can keep track of myself. Thanks a bunch sista :)



KOREA on Winter time, here I come!! ha-ha-ha-ha! look, look, I'm at me skiing in Korea ^-^! C you soon Chinqie :p




I LOVE DORAEMON AND THE PRESENTS! THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS! AWESOME!

1 comment: