Tuesday 16 November 2010

Kedoya's Foodcourt

Kedoya Food court as it called sells my favorite food and yesterday, I was craving for some food down there. The other delicious food they have is "Ronde" or glutinous sticky look like meatballs with gingers also nice. Then few other food too! Anyway, the photos are crap since its taken with my BB and I really am hating their camera. Can't wait on owning N-8!

My favorite Wotie ever and I ate at Wotie Kedoya's stall. This one is the one you gotta try and my ordered was Wotie Panggang. I never tried the fried ones since its gonna be too oily but the baked wotie is the best ; - There are two wotie stalls down there and I love Wotie Kedoya the most. I barely find a delicious Wotie like theirs ^-^


Then The Jelly! This isn't the best Jelly Ice though but it's not bad neither. The best Jelly Ice is at Pluit Food Court! But well, it's Jelly Ice, it'll be the same everywhere most of time he-he-he!

And here is my favorite (most) Pork Satay from "Sate Babi Aheng" - Aheng's Pork Satay! OH! You gotta eat theirs. One of the most famous Pork Satays around and so happy its at Kedoya food court ha-ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment