Thursday 25 November 2010

My THANKSGIVING food

I got a feeling that today might be thanksgiving and I was so damn right. I checked the calendar it's the 25th November and since we are one day early than America so I thought why not we celebrated it today. Unfortunately, thanksgiving celebration isn't something we really celebrate but you know just for entertainment, why not making this day a bit special somehow :-)

I made this for mum but instead she didn't eat it, sad! It's basically fried bananas with dark chocolate, bit of strawberry topping and butter. Well, of course it's definitely fatty and sweet so I ended up finished it by myself ha! ha-ha-ha-ha!


Then, there's a pack of whole corn and I had no idea what to make so instead I just boiled the corns and added cheese afterwards which is delicious. But my tips is to add butter to make it tastier! Butter and Cheddar Cheese! Another fatting desert for me today *stress invasion dot com*



And well, seriously for Thanksgiving instead of made Turkey, I decided to grab Domino Pizza at Central Park. I wanted to bring my mum for dinner but I was kinda tight on budget so Pizzas shall do and I know she loves it too. I forgot to tell my driver to make it crispy but then Domino's Pizzas crust is a lot better than Pizza hut, so I don't really mind. It tastes good though. I got two pizzas and the first one is : America Cheese Burger and you gotta love this medium pizza each of its slices especially if you ordered the thin crust!




Look at at my mum's pretty face! Supposedly she smiles but it's hard to capture that priceless smile of her! But anyway, I know she's happy eating those pizzas at thanksgiving ha-ha-ha-ha! 


Then the second pizza is " American All Stars" , which basically the same except they are using mustard and Jalapeno, nothing else. 




Since, it's just me and mum who ate, we decided to just put two of the pizzas together and you won't even know the different! ha-ha-ha! it blends well, isn't!



You don't want to miss out Ketchup and Chili sauce, don't you?

And if you wonder why I put Canon next to the pizza is because of Canon's slogan " Delighting you always " and these delicious pizzas though the crusts aren't crispy delighted me and my mum on thanksgiving :-)


Happy Thanksgiving you each of you and thank you so much for visiting my blog over and over again. Extremely thankful ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment