Sunday 21 November 2010

PANCIOUS Review!!

Finally, after for a month or more craving for Pancious, I went back! I'm quite curious with the new menus they have so I decided to try their new menus instead. We ordered Pasta, Salad, Pancake and I ordered a new beverage of theirs. GET READY for my reviews ^o^

Introducing you, one of their new Pasta menu and it's called " Blue Cheese Chicken". I ordered Spaghetti and seriously, I love their Spaghetti - it's just something in the taste although I know it's just noodle basically. It's delicious but I feel that they should have made it more creamy or cheesy somehow. But overall, it's good though. It can be my favorite but not as favorable as their Hot Tuna, Salmon and Cajun Beef Spaghetti :-D




For their salad, well, it's quite long though but they have warned us already that it took around 15 minutes. This is called " Chicken Honey Mustard" and somehow me and my friend added Pamersan Cheese and their Potato Chip's Sauce (a bit spicy) on top of the Honey mustard make it more delicious. The chicken itself is pretty tasty but I kept eating bitter lettuces. BUT for my friend, she likes it though. Honestly, I won't mind ordering again especially when you are with your friends, it's good. And don't forget to order their Potato Chips, it's delicious (the sauce is, a must to try)




While, I ordered Pasta, my friend only " Caramelized Banana" with waffle and a pancake. And If you love sweet pancake, then this one is definitely a must to try. I gave myself few bites of it and didn't realize that I eat quite a lot. Although, I don't like Cinnamon but somehow I like they blend it in here, so definitely a must to try :-)


OF COURSE, I don't want to miss out for not eating their pancakes. But since, my tummy is full, so I only ordered a single pancake. I tried their new menu called " Hazelnut Pancake" . Basically, it's a Pancake with Nuttella, Vanilla Ice-Cream with lots of almonds of top of them. Then I told them to add some Caramel sauce in it. I LOVE IT of course despite for not liking the Almonds and it's kinda addictive. I was talking with my friend while eating this delicious pancake and was like, hey, I finished the 3/4 out of it wuhauhauhauhauha!!!




Lastly not least, I ordered their new beverage. At first, I wanted to drink "White Strawberry Milk", I think that's what it called and the picture is so tempting. But since the waitress said it's a bit soury, so I decided to try the another new menu, " Coco Banana ". I think that's what it called since I've big problem in remembering name! Ignored how much Banana you would be getting in the drink but you won't ignore the yummy taste of its drink! I don't know how to describe it, I felt like I've tasted this kind of drink somewhere but I had no idea where. Truly, delicious! More delicious than the other drinks they served - so far the best I had. So YES, TRY and GET ADDICTED UNTIL IT'S LAST SIP! But don't ask for lots of ice because after the ice is melted, you'll be loosing the taste and become tasteless :-)


Well, I tried the Pancious at Taman Anggrek and of course I love Pancious. A good place to hang out that served great food too. Their Pancakes are great so does their beverages and other menus too. Overall, I love Pancious since I forgot how long, have been me and my best friends' favorite place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment