Wednesday 2 February 2011

Waterleaf @ Bandung

Introducing you all this very beautiful cafe in Bandung especially if you come with someone very special or even with your family. This huge place with place to stay on, small waterfall and even playground to play with your family is located at Jl. Sersan Bajuri No. 102 - Cihideung, Bandung. My friend, Mega told me to come over before the sunset but we couldn't get into it before 6 pm which means we couldn't really watch the waterfall, sad hey! However, here are the views of the cafe itself after 6.30 PM or precisely at dinner time!











Awesome scenery isn't? it's beautiful and the weather is quite chilly so if you can't stand of cold, then bring your jacket along. I think this place going to be beautiful if you come there earlier like around 4.30 PM so you can see the sunset! Don't you agree?

Since it's dinner time, the four of us decided to just have our dinner in here. With that kind of chilly weather, I decided to have their grilled ribs menu and it's so delicious. I love how they present the menu I ordered - fresh vegetable on a small carry-able bamboo place and a bowl of rice with elephant craft.




Since it's dinner time, the four of us decided to just have our dinner in here. With that kind of chilly weather, I decided to have their grilled ribs menu and it's so delicious. I love how they present the menu I ordered - fresh vegetable on a small carry-able bamboo place and a bowl of rice with elephant craft. I'm not quite sure what the girls ordered - it's like fried corn and prawn fritter ( Bakwan Jagung + Udang) and Empal, It's our local ( Java) spiced and fried chunks of beef and these kind of fried stuff is great to be eaten by chillies of course!  And also my other friend ordered The Oxtails Soup!


 The price is quite expensive though but not too expensive as we thought it would be, so should we just say it as reasonable? For the price of my ribs, it's great ( Rp. 47.000 , $4.70) and they really gave me lots of ribs! And I think the oxtail has somewhat the same price. We didn't order any weird drink other than tea! ha-ha-ha! The place is great whether its for hanging out with the very special one (yes great place for valentine), honeymoon even ( I heard the resort is also good), or just with your family! I love the sceneries, the food I had and of course the friends too ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment