Saturday 5 February 2011

The Green Hornet Review

Guess what? my other obsession is being a movie reviewer too although I'm quite sucks at it! I love watching new movies and sometimes I went out by myself too. And I know this is quite late and I really have no interest in watching this movie but anyway I did since there were 15 of us watching this movie.



We watched it the 3-D and trust me it's such a waste. This movie itself is entertaining but it isn't as funny or even hilarious as what I heard. I did laugh but that's because the funny Chudnfsky made me so with his stupid ascent and all that! The introduction of him is also funny though especially when he changed his name into bloodnfsky and on how he said stuff before he killed someone! at least he's the one that entertain me the most and the rest of my friends too!



The introduction of the movie is alright but the rest is just too draggy and made it quite boring though. I yawned for few times through the whole movie and couldn't wait to get out of it. Seth Roger is just disaster as an actor and I had no idea why it had to be him and Jay Chow, well i think this is the best movie he ever acted ( after Initial D).

I don't see the point of hiring Cameron Diaz in the movie because surely her name won't really be helpful in the selling of this movie. I think it's because of Jay Chow's name that made people curious on watching especially in Asian countries like mine, Indonesia. 

This movie isn't that bad (it's bad but not too crappy) but if there's no other movie in the cinema to kill your time, then this is the right one. Very light movie to watch with your family or even the little ones with simple actions, conversation and the kids would most probably laughing at the stupid actions that look extremely too fake. There's no chemistry between Seth and Jay at all throughout the whole movie no matter how hard they really tried, they failed! And oh! the cars are sexy! OVERALL, I rated this movie as 3.5 out of 10, highly not recommended unless you are just so damn bored and have nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment