Thursday 30 September 2010

Ayana, The Rock Bar

So, I went to Bali on August with mates for couple of days and many told us to visit this bar called The Rock Bar at Ayana Hotel. I saw some photos of my friends who had been there and it's beautiful. Then we got a chance to visit the hotel on our last day before going back to Jakarta. It had been heavy raining throughout our whole way up to this beautiful hotel. And it's sadden us more when we asked the security and he told us that the bar is still closed. It was around 2 PM when we got there but anyway, we still decided to spend some time down there, taking photos and hey, I was left behind. My mates were up at somewhere far, while I really took a lot of time to get into one place! 

Here are the photos that I took with my SLR and of course I retouched the photos with High Pass. This hotel has a very beautiful view and having your PRE-WED photos being taken there is just wow. Its surrounding doesn't make you feel as if you are at Bali; it makes you somewhere in the country side. Luckily, the rain stopped when we got there so some of my photos were kinda cloudy in a way though! ENJOY ^_^






You gotta use that white lift to go down to the bar.





The so called famous bar  and such a pity I couldn't get close since I was in a rush!

 The so called Chapel with very beautiful view









1 comment: