Saturday 2 October 2010

Delightful Saturday :D

CONGRATULATION to myself. I woke up in the morning and checked my BB; got a delighting news from my aunty that one of my photos called "Classical Architecture" apparently made to the TOP 30 which isn't that bad, I think. Felt thankful although I was hoping to be one of the winners (even the favorite ones, would do) but well, not bad achievement of entering the top 30 out of 675 photos (around) being submitted. It's such a relief when I could see the excitement in my mother's voice and a touch of relieved and happiness. Thank YOU LORD, The universe, my beloved mother and of course good and best friends and aunty who had been so supportive and believing I deserved to be a winner. I guess it wasn't a total failure after all; at least my mum was proud of me though I wish I could made her more proud of me. Good starts ^_^

Anyway, IT'S WEEKEND mates and with that good news, I started and ended my Saturday with happiness. I went out with my mate for dinner at this cafe nearby our house call " The Bee's House" at Green Ville. We love the pancake; cheap and delicious but the rest of the food is just ordinary with reasonable price or perhaps cheap? well not that cheap neither but my drink which is the Bee's house coffee or whatever is called isn't recommended at all. Personally, I highly recommended their Pancake which I think its the house specialities along with waffle. Delicious and it only costs 25,000 IDR ($2.50)

Coffee & Cream Pancake with Coffee Ice-Cream 

The Bee's House Appetizer full set

Chicken Steak with Mushroom Sauce


Uh! DON'T DROLL although I love it when those who have seen my photos is craving for it. It's such a good feeling and I made few of my friends drooled over that pancake photo. Well, take a look at us! Look at our face how starving we were but we ended up too full! okay then, I think it's time for us to get back on "dietary"lifestyle! what? what? me and diet? oh no! ha-ha-ha-ha! I LOVE EATING and HAVE A Beautiful Sunday ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment