Friday 1 October 2010

Lunchie Date wid Mum

My so called " Cheese Delight" from Cheese Cake Factory Tomang, Jakarta. It's good though but I got sick by its taste half way eating the cake. Oh, how much I miss Cheese Cake Factory in Australia! The cheese in Indonesia is just not as tasty as in overseas! 

Cheese delight



Here are our sandwiches. I had no idea why mum ate Sandwich today but she said hers is delicious - The Philli Sandwich (first photo), while mine Chicken with Indian name afterwards is highly NOT recommended. Especially if you are an Indian cuisine lover like myself; It tastes nothing like Indian food; I doubt they even use Indian spices! But their price for the Sandwich is quite reasonable especially with the cozy looking place they have. I think it's around 40,000 IDR ( $4.00)



And our drinks are : Strawberry Milkshake is mine while mum ordered Honeydew Juice. I wish I could had taken better images of our drinks but mum was too thirsty.



And of course I did capture few photos of my beautiful mum while we were waiting for the food. It took quite a while to serve and you could see how bored my mum was at the first photo =P

 



Done with the lunch date with mum and guess what? I found another beautiful photos of the clouds and its sun. The cloud chaser is back in town ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment