Wednesday 29 September 2010

Sushi!

Sushi! Who love Sushi? Well I do but I like the cooked ones so the chewy and juicy fresh salmon they said is definitely out from my list. I love Tuna, so my sushi menus are full of Tuna! Tuna Salad Roll, Inari Tuna, whatever Tuna cooked sushi I'm gonna love it. Usually I eat at this two famous Japanese Restaurants; Sushi Tei and Kiyadon. So the food are basically from there :)

These are the Sushi photos that I took using my N-97 camera. Personally, The Ala Carte menu is better at Kiyadon especially their Cawan Mushi but for The Sushi itself, Sushi Tei is better, more fresh :)

Salmon Floss @ Sushi Tei

Chicken Teriyaki Sushi with Fried Garlic @ Sushi Tei
Chicken Don or whatever it called @ Kiyadon 
Curry Chicken Rice @ Sushi Tei
@ Sushi Tei
Eel with Avocado @ Sushi Tei
Shockingly, I didn't have lots of photos taken from my SLR Cameras. I tried to look at my old files and couldn't find any. These are the very recent photos that I just took today!
Salmon with I don't know what @ Kiyadon
Tuna Inari @ Kiyadon

Dragon Roll Sushi @ Kiyadon

Tuna Sushi Roll @ Kiyadon

Chuka Wakame @ Kiyadon (Sushi Tei Better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment